aka.ms/phonelinkqrc: Making copies of your smartphone data, like photos and text messages, in case you lose your phone or get a new one, can be very important. You can easily make these backups with aka.ms/phonelinkqrc, which automatically syncs your device to your computer and keeps the data in sync by transferring any changes you make from one to the other, like when you take pictures with your phone and then want to upload them to social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter on your computer later.
Features of Link Phone to Computer
According to the release of the app’s official page on Aka.ms/phonelinkqrc, you can use the following features from your Windows computer:
- You can send and receive SMS.
- You can see pictures and galleries.
- Move files from your phone to your PC or PC to your phone.
- Using the cellphone screen right from the computer.
Conditions for link your phone to Windows
- Wi-Fi connection: Internet via WiFi To avoid problems, both devices must have a strong and stable internet connection.
- Your Phone Companion: Don’t worry if you can’t find this app on your Android phone. Then, go to www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc on the web browser on your phone.
- Your phone app on your Windows computer: If you updated to Windows 10 on or after October 10, 2018, the Your Phone app was already on your computer.
What is Phone Link on Windows?
The Windows Creators Update’s new Phone Link feature lets you sync your phone with your computer. This means you can see notifications, texts, and app alerts from your phone on your computer. You can also use your phone as a mouse or keyboard for your computer. All you need to start is the aka.ms/phonelinkqrc code.
Connect Windows PC to Phone using Phone link App
To use the Phone Link app to connect your Windows PC to your phone, you’ll need to download and set up the app on your PC. Once the app is downloaded, follow the steps on the screen:
- When you open the app on your device, click “Get started” at the top of the screen.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account by clicking “Sign in.” This account should be the same as logging in to the phone.
- Go to aka.ms/phonelinkqrc in your phone’s browser. This link will take you to the app’s page in the Google Play Store or start the Your Phone Companion app that came with your phone.
- Use the same Microsoft account you use on the PC to sign in to this companion app. The phone will show a screen for scanning a QR code.
- Now go back to your computer and choose one of the following:
- “I have the Your Phone Companion app on my phone.” This will show a QR code that you must scan with the phone.
- ‘Pair with QR code’ or ‘Pair manually’ will show a code that needs to enter on your phone.
- Once the devices are linked, you’ll ask to give permission. This will allow you to use all of Your Phone’s features.
How to set up calls on Your Phone app?
Open up Your Phone on your PC and click on Calls. Then, follow all the on-screen instructions. Let your Android device ask for any permission it needs through a pop-up. This will set up your computer so you can get calls and answer them without using a phone.
How to use Phone Link on Windows 11
- Look for “Phone Link” on your computer and click the right link.
- Click “Get started” on the welcome screen.
- Copy aka.ms/phonelinkqrc and paste it into your phone’s browser. You will take to the Google Play Store.
- If you haven’t already, you should get the app. When everything is done, tap “Open” and “Link your phone and PC.”
- A message should say, “Is the QR code on your computer ready?” Tap continue
- Accept any permissions needed, and then hold your phone up to the QR code on your computer to scan it. If that doesn’t work, you might need to enter a PIN.
- Click “Continue” on your phone, and Continue on your desktop.
- Also Check : aka.ms/authapp
www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc – Benefits of Linking Your Phone to PC
- Move files from the phone to the computer.
- You can use your PC to get to apps on your phone.
- The PC will show you a pop-up message when you get a text message.
- Copy and paste between devices
- Use your computer to make and receive voice calls.
How to use Phone Link on Windows 10
- Search for “Phone Link” on your desktop and click the right link.
- On the screen that comes up, click “Get started.”
- Click “Sign in” under “Sign in with Microsoft.”
- Please enter the account’s email address and then its password.
- Go to aka.ms/phonelinkqrc on your Android phone.
- This should take you to the Google Play Store, where you can access the app. To start, click “Install.”
- Once the app is on your phone, open it and choose “Link your phone and PC.”
- Go to aka.ms/phonelinkqrc on your desktop browser. This should open the Phone Link app right away.
- A QR code will be made after a few seconds.
- Back on your phone, tap “Continue,” and then tap “Allow” to give access to the camera.
- To scan the code, hold your phone up to your computer. The Android device will be used to finish the last few steps.
- Accept contacts, calls, SMS, photos, and other media permissions.
- Tap the next screen to move on.
- You can decide whether you want the app to run in the background. This is easier, but it will hurt the battery life.
- Choose ‘Done’ on your phone and ‘Continue’ on your computer.
How to terminate the connection of my smartphone from my PC?
- First, you must go to the Microsoft website and sign in with the same email address you used.
- Now go to the “Device” section, and you’ll see a list of all the connected devices.
- Tap on the device you want to remove, and then confirm.
- If you return to the phone and reopen the app, it will say “disconnected.”
- If you want to get rid of the aka.ms/phonelinkqrc from your phone, you follow the same steps.
- Open the companion app on your device and go to the Settings menu. There you’ll find the Accounts option. Click on it to open it.
- Find the same Microsoft email address that was entered on the PC.
- Post-finding clicks on the account and then press the “Logout” button.
- When you click the links that appear, your device will disconnect from the PC.
Here is all you need to know about aka.ms/phonelinkqrc. Above post I described all the things like using Phone Link on Windows 11, terminating the connection of my smartphone from my pc, using Phone Link on Windows 11, Benefits of using aka.ms/phonelinkqrc, and many things. For more query you can contact us by using our contact us page.
Linking your phone during PC setup
When you permit to link your phone to your PC, the credentials for your Microsoft account will be sent to your phone so you can access your files. In the Phone Link app, you can use your favourite apps to reply to texts, make calls, look at photos, and more.
By default, the Phone Link app will run in the background at startup to sync with your linked phone and can be opened by clicking the Phone Link icon in the system tray on the taskbar. This tutorial will show you how to turn the Windows 11 feature on or off that starts the Phone Link app when you sign in.
You can find Microsoft Phone Link in the Microsoft Store. This connection between your device and PC lets you get to everything you love immediately. You can easily read and reply to messages, make and receive calls, and manage notifications from your device on your PC.
To make and receive calls on your PC, connect the Phone Link app to your Android phone via Bluetooth.
With the Phone Link app, you can use the Android apps on your phone or tablet immediately on your computer. Apps let you browse, play, order, chat, and do other things while using your PC’s larger screen and keyboard.